The Student & Alumni Centre and Student Councils were giving out Malaysian flags to the students today to celebrate the Malaysian Independence Day which falls on 31st August every year.
They dressed up in their traditional costumes to remind how we Malaysians, from different races have united as one beautifully. It was fascinating to read the poignant messages that both Malaysian and international students have left on the chalk board. Merdeka day is definitely a meaningful occasion for all Malaysians. It is to reflect on not only what was accomplished, but also to learn far we have come and how much more we can achieve as a nation united as one. G.K. Chesterton once said, “Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they loved her.” So Malaysia, we love you!
- Tuesday, August 2014KDU University College's Students Entreprenuership Conference
- Monday, August 2014BRINGING KDU University College 2014 Sports Carnival
- Monday, May 2014KDU Maths Science Quiz 2014
- Sunday, May 2014Charity 'AIDS Run' For A Purpose
- Monday, April 2014Girl Power: All Girls Finalists Spices Up Power Chef